On January 1st of 2018 I made the decision to go raw vegan for 30 days. I expected this to be a major challenge, that I would be hungry all the time, and suffer cravings. All of those worries could not have been further from what I ended up experiencing during my month raw.
I felt energized, my skin looked amazing, and I had a blast inventing new raw recipes ! Today as I was cleaning out my junk drawer (we all have one!) in the kitchen I discovered the Mac and Cheeze recipe I created during my experimenting with raw foods! I just had to share it with you because it is so so good!!
I made this beautiful dish for mine and the kids lunch today and was about to take photos when I discovered my daughter took the good camera to school for a project! ACK!!!! WHY!!!!!….. Anyway, I’ve since recovered from the fact that I had to use my iPhone for these photos #firstworldproblems LOL!
Anyway!! I hope you love this recipe as much as I do, my kids go crazy for this dinner!
Raw Vegan Zesty Mac and Cheeze with Zucchini Noodles
Vegan Gluten Free Raw Sugar Free Oil Free Prep Time 7 mins
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashew Pieces
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup of Raw Corn
- 2 Tbsp Bell Pepper (I used Red)
- 1 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomato (Softened in warm water for 10 mins)
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Brown Rice Miso
- 1 Tbsp Red Onion
- 1/4 Small Garlic Clove
- 1/2 Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- Toss everything in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spiralize Zucchini and place into large bowl
- Evenly coat Zucchini Noodles with Zesty Cheezy Sauce
- Serve right away!
- Enjoy 🙂