I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before, I am not much of a summer person. I love colder weather, rainy days and snow; so when the Summer heat kicks in I often have to turn to recipes that give me the familiar comfort of colder days that I adore. My Chocolate Cinnamon Loaf is the perfect mix of rich and spicy that takes me back to more festive seasons while still being a great summer treat!
This melt in your mouth loaf is chocolaty, moist, and the perfect pair to a lovely cup of tea! My children love this recipe so much that they often ask for this loaf instead of birthday cake as it is oh so good! Another plus for this recipe is that it’s lower in oil or oil free depending on the variation you choose!
Absolutely kid approved, I know your family and friend will love this delicious treat!
Rich Vegan Chocolate Cinnamon Loaf
Vegan Prep Time: 10 mins Bake Time: 50 mins Bake Temp: 350°F
- 1 Cup of Coconut Sugar or Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 Cup of Dairy Free Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Grape Seed Oil or Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Flax Egg (1tbsp ground flax seed and 3 tbsp warm water, allow to sit for 5-10 mins)
- 1/3 Cup Cacao
- 1 1/4 Cup of Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Prepare Flax Egg 1tbsp ground flax seed and 3 tbsp warm water, allow to sit for 5-10 mins.
- Mix Sugar, Almond Milk, Grape Seed Oil, Vanilla, Apple Cider Vinegar, Flax Egg in a medium bowl.
- Mix Flour, Cocoa, Salt, Baking Powder, Cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Pour liquid mixture into flour mixture, combine very well and add chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 for 50 minutes.