I was busy as a bee in my garden today and discovered so many beautiful early treats! Gorgeous heirloom radishes, lush arugula, a cucumber, and a few beets! I just knew a garden fresh lunch was in order so I pulled out some rice wraps and an avocado and started to play!
Once finished, the kids and I had made the most beautiful garden wraps with the treasures found in our own garden! I just had to share this recipe because it was delicious and will absolutely be added to my list of party appies or quick lunches!
Fresh, gluten free, and vegan this quick meal is both delicious as well as healthy!! 3 wraps are under 150 calories! You really can’t go wrong with this guilt free snack!
Garden Vegetable Salad Wraps
Vegan Gluten Free Oil Free Sugar Free Prep time: 10 minutes
Ingredients per wrap:
- 1 Rice Wrap
- 3 slices roasted beet
- 2-3 slices of Avocado
- 4 slices of cucumber
- 4-5 slices of Radish
- 2-3 Arugula leaves
- Soak rice wrap until its soft and rollable
- layer vegetables in a row in the centre of the wrap
- Fold the rice wrap ends over the foot of each veggie layer, then roll the wrap from the side securely.
- Let sit for two minutes for wrap to seal
- Can be placed in refrigerator for 24 hours
- Serve with dipping sauce
Tahini Maple Tamari Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Tamari (or Soy Sauce)
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Mix all ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Refrigerate for up to two weeks