Last week I gave you my Raw Mac and Cheeze so this week I’ve decided to take it back to the traditional comfort food and share with you my Smokey Mac and Cheeze Sauce recipe! My family goes mad for this recipe and the kids are literally licking their plates to get every last bit of this amazingly delicious sauce!
The great thing about this recipe is that this sauce is totally gluten free so if paired with a gluten free pasta even those of us with intolerance or celiac can enjoy! Its super quick and easy but tastes like you slaved away cooking for the day!
Completely picky kid approved! Enjoy!
Smokey Cheedar Mac and Cheeze Sauce
Vegan Gluten Free Oil Free Sugar Free Prep: 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Raw Cashew Pieces
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tsp Smoked Salt ( I used Alder Smoked Sea Salt by The San Francisco Salt Co.)
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- Place all ingredients into high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Pour over your choice of pasta
- Use gluten free pasta for completely gluten free meal!
Free Plant-Based Beginners Tip Guide!
Subscribe to get our FREE Plant-Based Beginners Tip Guide full of great tips and tricks to help you create a healthier lifestyle!