One of my pre-vegan favourites was a nice slice of New York Cheese Cake, but now that I’ve opted for a more healthy and compassionate lifestyle I’ve had to create a hack for some of my old favourites!
Now don’t get me wrong, this delicious cheeze cake recipe isn’t the healthiest thing you could eat, but it’s certainly better for you than a dairy based cheese cake. As with most of my recipes this one is super easy and quick as a a whip to pull together, no cooking and very little mess.
The delicate vanilla flavour is perfectly paired with the tang of a good cheeze cake due to the apple cider vinegar that gives rich taste of a dairy based cake. Even my ‘meat and potatoes kind of guy’ brother loves this cake, as a matter of fact the cake in the photos is for his birthday later this evening!
I hope you all have a beautiful week and Happy June to you all tomorrow!
Traditional Vanilla Strawberry Cheeze Cake
Vegan Gluten Free Refined Sugar Free No Bake
Pecan Cacao Crust
- 1/2 Cup Raw Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashew Pieces
- 1/8 Cup Cacao Powder
- 6 Medjool Dates (the plumper the better)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- Toss all ingredients into a food processor, process until a smooth ball forms
- Press dough into the base of an 8″ spring form cake pan
- Chill in freezer while you make the cheeze cake
Creamy Vanilla Cheeze Cake
- 1 1/2 Cup Raw Cashew Pieces
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp + 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender
- Blend until smooth an creamy
- Pour over Pecan Cacao Crust and tap to remove any bubbles
- Place in freezer or fridge for at least an hour to set
- Garnish with fruit and flowers
Free Plant-Based Beginners Tip Guide!
Subscribe to get our FREE Plant-Based Beginners Tip Guide full of great tips and tricks to help you create a healthier lifestyle!