In the spirit of Mothers Day I decided to mix two of my favourite things! Raspberries and chocolate! I always try to out do myself every year with my Mothers Day cake, and I know my beautiful Mother appreciates it!
I’ve always been more for the rich decadent flavours while my Mum loves the light and fruity so since we are both mothers and should be celebrated I decided we would both get a little of what we love!
As with all of my cashew based cakes this recipe is quick and easy and requires no cooking! So if you’re reading this men, you too can dazzle you Mother, Wife, special someone, or well, anyone really!
Enjoy Holly xoxo
Raspberry Maca Cheeze Cake over a Cacao Pecan Crust
The Cacao Pecan Crust
- 1 Cup Raw Pecans
- 1/8 Cup Cacao Powder
- 6 Medjool Dates
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Toss all ingredients into a food processor
- Process until dough ball forms
- Press into the base of an 8″ spring form cake pan
Raspberry Maca Cheeze Cake Filling
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Cashew Pieces
- 1 1/4 Cups Dairy Free Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tsp Maca Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Cup Fresh or Frozen (thawed) Raspberries
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender
- Blend until smooth an creamy
- Pour over Pecan Cacao Crust and tap to remove any bubbles
- Place in freezer or fridge for at least an hour to set
- Garnish with fruit and flowers
Free Plant-Based Beginners Tip Guide!
Subscribe to get our FREE Plant-Based Beginners Tip Guide full of great tips and tricks to help you create a healthier lifestyle!