One of my favourite words at breakfast is “EASY”, this is partly because I have six kids to feed but also because I’m really not much of a breakfast person and usually can’t be bothered to make a big production out of making myself something to eat in the morning.
I love a breakfast that I can make by simply tossing everything into a high-speed blender and hitting liquify! My Wild Berry Maca Smoothie Bowl is a simple yet nutrient-packed breakfast that will kickstart your day the right way!
Have kids at home? This recipe is absolutely kid approved and will leave their tummies happy and their brains ready for a busy school day! Leave me a comment and let me know how you enjoyed this recipe!
Wild Berry Maca Smoothie Bowl
- 3 Small Over Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup Wild Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Cup Black Cherries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Tbsp Maca Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- Toss everything into a high-speed blender and liquify until smooth and creamy!
- Pour into large bowl and garnish with nuts, berries, edible flowers and seeds if desired.
Free Plant-Based Beginners Tip Guide!
Subscribe to get our FREE Plant-Based Beginners Tip Guide full of great tips and tricks to help you create a healthier lifestyle!